Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sketch-A-Thon at Colorful Creations









Happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by today.  I have a layout to share with you that I created for Colorful Creations.  Colorful Creations is turning 2 and we are celebrating by having a month long Sketch-A-Thon.  Each day there will be new sketch and sample layout submitted by one of our Design Team members.  There will be a giveaway to the person who has submitted the most completed layouts, as well as other prizes from various Design Team members.

I will be giveaway a $15.00 Michael's gift card to one randomly drawn winner who has submitted a layout based on my sketches.  I will be submitting on 5/8 and 5/21.  I hope you have a chance to play along with us this month.


My sketch is one I came up with myself, at least I think so?  Anyway, please excuse my hand drawn sketch.  I am still learning how to use Photoshop Elements, so I decided to do a digital layout.  I do not have much digital choices at this time, but I am more of a clean and simple
scraper.  I hope you like the sketch and the layout. And that you may have a chance to play along with us this month.


Catch the Frenzy!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Karen what a fab page , love that corner well done fab photo's too Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...