Sunday, June 27, 2021

Craft Roulette # 67

Man is it hot in the Pacific NW, triple digits the past two days and more of the same on Monday.  I am thankful for my basement crafty space, as it is cooler down there, but today is just too hot. The house is 96 degree right now, so I am writing this post on my deck, with ice cold water and a chilled glass of Rose' at my side.

On Friday I was unable to watch the CraftRoulette.live spin on You Tube, but caught up this afternoon.  This week the parameters were as follows

Project: Slim line card

Colors:  Any color but Green

Element: Afternoon

Random:  Foil or Metallic

Here's my card...


My Slim line card was made using a white card base, measures 3.5" x 8" folded.  I added Raspberry cardstock and the 2 patterned papers are from my stash, old paper pack called Craft On, I love the bright colors in the set.  I cut out the flowers and buttons from the sheet that came with the paper packet, we now have a sticker sheet, so No more fussy cutting! 

So I checked off the boxes...Slim line card, No Green, and Afternoon, because I craft most every day, after I get home from my day job.  And the Metallic is the dies cuts, scissors, ruler and needle cut from silver metallic paper.

I almost didn't do a card, as it is really hot and I was feeling sweaty and low energy, but I stuck with it, and I think the card came out great.

I just realized I forgot to post #66, so I will get that posted soon.  Ugh, never enough time in the day for all my projects.

Stay Cool, and have a great start to the week on Monday.  

Thank you for coming by,

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...