Friday, June 18, 2021

Take 2 - June 2021 Stamp of the Month (SOTM)

Here's my 2nd set of cards I created using the June SOTM S2106 Outdoor Borders.  This set is so much fun to play with.  This time I used some leftover papers, stickers, stamps and PML cards from the retired set Summer Vibes.  Search for Summer Vibes on my Shopping site, and there maybe some items still available in limited quantities.

Below are my 3 cards I made using the Outdoor Borders, with more cheery, bright colors.  I have to make this post short, as I need to get to an appointment, but please let me know if you have any questions about the products used, I am here to help.

Used a PML card, trimmed to size, paper and a watermelon sticker

PML card used with a Popsicle sticker popped up

Zip strip, sentiment and watermelon stamps, colored with my Tri Blend markers

Hope you enjoyed my cards.  Do you have a favorite one?  Let me know in the comments.

Have a great day and as always, thanks for coming by,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...