Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Back to School CAS style

Today I am posting for my Design Team challenge at The Stamping Boutique
Challenge #51 - Back to School

 
I created a card using Kylie on books and went CAS on this card.
This was from a sketch I saw a while back, but cannot remember where.



Supplies used:
A2 card base folded in half the long way
Copic markers
Red gingham paper
Sentiment from Close to My Heart inked in black
Green grosgrain bow

So now it's your turn to create a Back to School card
Check out the Design Teams wonderful projects on the challenge blog HERE
I can't wait to see what you come up with.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

I'll be back after looking for some challenges.

Catch the Frenzy! - Karen
 

1 comment:

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...