Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday with The Cutting Cafe

On Wedensday I have the pleaseure of sharing a Design Team creation for The Cutting Cafe
The Design Team was asked to feature the Acorn Shaped CardAutumn Days or Welcome Fall

Suppiles used:
For my card I used some fun papers from my stash, which had a little splash of mauve.
I used a brown ink to add sponging around the edges and doodlelines with my micron pen.
I decided to use that same mauve for my finishing touches: 
Leaves cut from a Cricut cartridge and my buttons
and a tan bow finish my card.
Browns and Pinks are a fun color combo.



I also used the Autumn Fall mini words for my card
Remeber to check out all the wonderful cut files and printable stamps in the The Store
Leave a comment letting us know what you think of the project.
There will be one randomly selected winner from those comments who will win...
Any 3 sets sold in the store.

By the way...
There is a super great special going on until 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, September 20th
Check out the details HERE, found at the bottom of that post.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #94 - Shaped Cards
 

6 comments:

  1. OMGoodness this card is wonderful! It's as nutty as you are, lol. What a fantastic sense of humor you have. Love it!! ♥ Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my oh my oh my.........THE DIAMOND PAPER TOTALLY STILLS MY HEART ON THIS...wow wow wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous - I love how the inking has made it look distressed. And such a fun sentiment:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! I pretty. I love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! You chose the PERFECT papers to create this! I LOVE that diamond paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute!! I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...