Saturday, May 29, 2021

Make it from your Heart pattern book vol. 5 (MIFYH)

Last week I shared some cards I created with the May - Stamp of the Month (SOTM), using inspiration from our newest pattern book, Make it from your Heart, volume 5.  This pattern book has 66 pages filled with card making patterns, as well as scrapbooking layout patterns.  I have found that the scrapbooking layout patterns can easily be adapted to create cards too!  This is a must have book for your craft room, so many possibilities, and you will love it!


You can find the pattern book using this link MIFYH vol. 5 on my shopping page, grab your copy, and also check out the other How-to- Books available for purchase.

But, before you head to my shopping site, check out the below new cards I created, with 4 additional patterns from this book.  I used our paper collection from our current May-June 2021 catalog, Hillside Cottage.  You can also find  artwork inspiration on Close to My Heart social media by using hashtag #ctmhhillsidecottage.  Now check out my cards...

MIFYH vol. 5, page 46 - pattern 21

MIFYH vol. 5, page 52 - pattern 24

MIFYH vol. 5, page 62 - pattern 29

MIFYH vol.5, page 64 - pattern 30

Let me know what you think about my cards and leave a comment.  Thanks for stopping by today, I will be sharing some more inspiration form Hillside Cottage collection this weekend, the layouts and cards from our May-June 2021 catalog launch event.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...