Saturday, June 12, 2021

Craft Roulette challemge #64

This past Friday was a new challenge over at the Craft Roulette and boy was it fun!  With a new spin of the wheel, the parameters came up as...

Project: Easel Card

Colors: Green plus 3

Element: Plaids or Checks

Random: Markers  

This was a pretty good spin, and I am really happy with my card.


I haven't made an easel card in a while, but it is one of my favorite folds, and easy to make.  My green was Sweet leaf cardstock, my plus 3 additional colors were Pink, Yellow and Blue.  I used scrap pieces of paper from my stash for this card, the colors are Ballerina, Canary and Sweet leaf cardstock.  The plaid piece of paper from Jingle Joy paper pack (retired).  The sweet little bird is from Z3954 So Tweet stamp set with thin cuts, only available through the end of June.  The coloring was done with my Tri-Blend makers in the following colors Ice Blue, Citrus, Light Green and Bright Pink.  I finished my card with sparkles.  

Please let me know what think of my card and if I can answer any questions about products used.

Thanks for coming by,

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...