Tuesday, March 13, 2012

An Ode to March and Lions

Are you kidding me?  It's the middle of March and the Pacific NW received snow again today! I woke up to a winter wonderland this morning.  Although I do find snow magical and beautiful, it can be disruptive as well.  It was definitely a crazy weather day.  We had snow fall, rain, snow fall again during my quick commute home from work, but as I sit here posting, looking out my front window, it is an absolutely beautiful sunny evening.  Mother Nature, just make your mind up, please. 


So this poem is an ode to the March weather and my previous two Lion cards:





In Like A Lion, Out Like A Lamb by Lorie Hill
March roars in like a lion
So fierce,
The wind so cold,
It seems to pierce.

The month rolls on
And Spring draws near,
And March goes out
Like a lamb so dear.
Remember to check out the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Challenge Me Monday #102 - In like a Lion.  Check out our Design Teams inspiration and link up to play along.  Remember to include as least one cricut cut.  There is still time to play.

Catch the Frenzy!

2 comments:

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...