Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tu Tu Cute

Today's share is a card I made for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #111.  The challenge is to make a project using a tux/dress or prom/dance theme.  The Design Team has some fabulous project to share, so please stop by this week and play along with us.

My card today features a pink and kraft color combo, which is fun to work with.  I used a digi image from Bugaboo Stamps, colored her in with the following Copic markers.

E00, E02, E21, E33, E35, RV10, RV21, RV23

I used the following Cricut cartridges:  Just Because, page 42 <Truck-s> for the scallop edge cut at 5".  George and Basic shapes the cut the numbers and letters, cut at 1"

Layer all pieces together as shown in the photo, working back to front.  I trimmed the paper I used for the numbers with a square punch to make banners.  For the finishing touches, I added two flowers, layered and pink adhesive rhinestone to the center.  I also added same rhinestones to the banner and upper edge of pink paper.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Catch the Frenzy!



4 comments:

  1. How adorable! Love the image and your coloring in is beautiful.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute. Love that stamp... and the way you did your sentiment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute very cute and your copic coloring looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How super cute is this! I love the adorable image:) Awesome card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...