Sunday, June 3, 2012

Colorful Creations Frenzy Card Challenge

This month I am hosting a Card Challenge over at Colorful Creations, where you will need to create a card that is inspired by my sample.

Whether you were inspired by the layout, colors or the butterfly, you will need to follow a few simple rules:

  • Newly created card as of 6.3.12
  • Post to the Colorful Creations Gallery and tag ccfenzyjune1
  • Add a link to the thread
  • Have fun!
I created my card using a great find that I purchased at Goodwill for $5.00.  An unused box of Anna Griffin wedding invitations, which included the invitations, thanks you cards, envelopes and these wonderful teal, flocked pouches and beautiful dimensional, glittered butterflies.  I love great finds like this and couldn't wait to make something.  I combines the teal pouch with chocolate brown, ivory polka dotted paper.


Thanks for stopping by tonight and I hope you will check out Colorful Creations and play along with us this month.

Catch the Frenzy!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Karen! I love the simplicity of it .. stunning! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful work Karen well done stunning creations Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...