Thursday, June 14, 2012

Feed the Birds...

I'm here today with my first card as a Design Team member for Pixie Dust Studio.  
I'm a Pixie, how cool it that?  


My card using the new Patchwork Owl

I used the following Copic markers to color my card:  
Y00, Y06, Y08, RV10, RV21, RV23, C-1, YG03, YG06, YG11, BG10, BG15, E00, E02, E04
My sentiment is from The Crafts Meow Owlentines Day stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black

Today is also the release day for the new "Feed the Birds"


The challenge this week is "Birds"  (anything bird related)
So head on over to Pixie Dust Studio where...

You will be inspired by the Design Team creations
Also have a chance to check out the new release
and 
play along in our weekly challenge!


Catch the Frenzy!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! I love how you colored this adorable image! What a brilliant idea to create the patchwork pieces with dp! LOVE IT!
    I hope that you have a great day!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so brilliant! The stitching you did matches up with the image perfectly! Love it!

    XXX

    PS I hope your migraine is gone, gone, GONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you coordinated those cute paper squares to make it look like patchwork.
    Blends perfectly with this image.... Super cute!
    Pixies Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops Karen - quick question!
    Don't you have a follower list that I can follow you on?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love the patchwork! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evening Karen gorgeous card love the image, the patchwork looks great cordinating with the image. Hugs Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL another cute card that makes me laugh. You come up with some of the cutest images. Love the coloring!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...