Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm a Pixie...


I have made the Design Team at Pixie Dust Studio, so EXCITED!
If you haven't seen these darling little Pixie's yet, please make sure you check them out.

I can't tell you how excited I am to join this Design Team.  I am so EXCITED!
I have really been enjoying working with digi images, 
as well as working on my coloring skills with my Copic markers.
Perfect situation and these images really put a smile on my face.

This is my card I submitted for the DT Call.  I look forward to sharing more with you soon.


Enjoy and thanks for stopping by today

Catch the Frenzy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! This card is adorable! I love the bright and bold colors you used! Your coloring is lovely! I still have lots of practice to do with my copics. Then I just got some prisma pencils to try out. I haven't had a chance to play with them yet though!
    Congratulations on your new DT position!
    They are so lucky to have you!
    I hope that your having a great day!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. A "BIG" congrats on making the design team...Your card is super and I can see why you were chosen. Way to go! Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...