Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hop with MEFY and Digi Haven

Welcome to the Fun In The Sun Beach Blog Hop, brought to you by the fabulous teams of...
Made Especially for You and Digi Haven!


These two design teams have joined together to create some fun in the sun beach-themed projects! Inspired by the concept of the Digi Haven challenge blog all our creations we have for you today were made with "Free" digi's!

If you came from Denise's blog, you're in the right place!

If you just came across the hop and would like to start at the beginning,
please visit Ashley's blog at Made Especially for You

You can find the image I used HERE.  My sentiment was computer generated by me.

Since I am on both Made Especially for You and Digi Haven Design Teams, I made one card. However this card is also for the weekly challenge at Digi Haven Blog Hop and Summer Fun Challenge. Use any "Free" digital image that reminds you of summer.  The image can be a "forever freebie", "limited time freebie" or a "free digi of the month" so long as it is free for the duration of the challenge.  Please be sure to link back to the original artist or website on your blog.  this challenge ends next Thursday and winner's will be announced on Sunday.

We have some wonderful sponsors giving away prizes to those who comment on each stop along the hop!

Let's see what they have to offer...
$25 Gift Certificate


$15 Gift Certificate

$20 Gift Certificate


3 images of the winner's choice

You must comment on every stop along the hop to be eligible to win a prize.
Hoppers have through Sunday July 15th to comment. 
Winners will be randomly chosen and announced on 
Made Especially For You on Tuesday July 17th. 

Your next stop is Eileen's blog.

Here's the entire lineup in case you get lost along the way:

Happy Hopping! :)

24 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for the lead to the free digis at Dearie Dolls ... they are fantastic! I'm about to make a Halloween banner for kids and I'll be using something like ALL of her freebies for it.
    Your card is SO well done. Thank you again.

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    e.mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hopping by and for becoming a follower. I too really enjoyed the Dearie Dolls sight and there are many "freebies'" to choose. Please share your finished banner with me when it is all completed. Enjoy the Hop!

      Delete
  2. this is just so adorable Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! i love that little girl.. she is adorable! I really want to try an easel card.. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wants to go to the pool now! :) Super cute fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! That's an adorable digi, and love the way you used her on an easel card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome card! I love that sentiment and that adorable girl! So glad to be on the hop with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is just adorable! I like the look of water on the paper and how you accented with red by using brads and ribbon. Really made this card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute card and image!! Now I want to go swim! :)
    Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card and the sentiment is super cute! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is that card? I am floating by with a blog hop "Hi" too! Thank you for sharing and for joining the blog hop as I am a new visitor and follower and love to meet new people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine - Welcome to my blog and thank you for becoming a follower. I will check your blog as well, I too enjoy meeting new people, sharing my creations and being inspired. Enjoy the hop today!

      Delete
  11. I love this card, its so cute and summery. Love the digi. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card! Is it a tri-fold card? The way you displayed your card makes it appear that way, but is very pretty! I may have to play along by the end of the hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karen,
    I can't get over how cute this little girl is. So super cute!!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is super cute. I have got to jump over there and get that digi hehe. She is soo adorable.
    (:(:SMiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karen, this is just the cutest card! I love this freebie digi image, awesome find! Your sense of humor always comes through loud and clear, I love it! Thanks for being one of our awesome Digi Haven DT Members! ♥ Denise www.DigiHaven.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. She couldn't be more perfect to celebrate some Fun in the Sun! Love the paper, brads and ribbon!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  17. This bathing girl is so cute and the sentiment is really sweet too. Nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. An absolutely DARLING easel card--your floating girl is so sweet! LOVE the sentiment, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute!! Love your sentiment and that digi, they are perfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute she is with the snorkle and inner tube Ahhh sunner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute is this image! Fabulous job coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...