Monday, July 9, 2012

You & Me , So Sweet..

It's Challenge me Monday at Fantablous Cricut  - Challenge #119 Yummy! - Yummy! 
We are making projects with summer desserts (i.e. ice cream, Popsicle, fruit, etc..)
Check out all the Yumminess from our Design Team
and
Get your Sweet tooth on and join us this week at FCCB fro some sweet fun!

Sweet Shop cartridge
To make my card:
Pattern paper from 8 x 8 stack October Afternoon - Farmhouse
Solid paper from Close to My Heart
Cut and adhere paper layers as shown in photo
I stitched the gingham paper using my sewing machine
Cut the <Float> image and all layers at 5"
I added black pen doodles and sponged the edges with Grey Flannel ink (CTMH)
Finishing touches:
Sentiment from Studio G - clear stamps
Used Memento-Tuxedo Black ink on the sentiments
Banner attached by stitching to the top of the card
Circle tag attached with brad and safety pin to bakers twine
I added 6 more brads to finish the card

Please remember when linking your project to list which cartridge you used on your blog

Have a Fantablous Monday - and Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

8 comments:

  1. Love your super sweet creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Karen! Love all those fun prints and patterns and great colors! This really is a yummy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! love this and all the doodling makes it great!
    Sheila, FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, this is fabulous! I love all of your details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute elements on your card. Love the sewing and the old fashion sundae dish. Pretty pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet! I love the elements you used especially the stitching.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks delicious!!! What a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...