Friday, August 24, 2012

Days Gone By...Vintage Challenge

...Please forgive me for posting late today!
 
My share today is for this weeks Digi Haven challenge "Days Gone By"
The challenges are all about "Free" digi images.
Use any "FREE" vintage or old world digi image for this challenge.
It can be an old car, dress, hat, shoes, bicycle, etc...
The image you use can be  "forever freebie", "freebie of the month" or "limited freebie",
as long as it is "FREE" for the duration of the challenge.
Be sure to link back to the original artist or website on your blog.
 
Here's my card...
 
 
I made a very masculine card, using Graphic 45 papers.
You can find the phone image by Anji's Antics HERE
and the sentiment image by Birdie Brown HERE
 
I hope you enjoyed my card today and thank you for stopping by.
Please check out the Design Team inspiration on the blog,
as well as some links where you will be able to find some great "FREE" vintage images.
 
And one last thing...Digi Haven is having a Design Team call for 1 new DT member.
Please check out the details on the blog.
 
Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

5 comments:

  1. I love this one! So vintage and so beautiful!
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card! This card captures the theme "Days Gone By" perfectly and I really love the masculine feel. Good luck getting ready for school ... even in a "Frenzy" your cards are Marvelous Darling! LOL ♥ Denise www.DigiHaven.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this old fashioned phone and the colors on the card! Perfect for Days Gone By!
    ~Sandy, Digi Haven DT
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...