Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday with The Cutting Cafe


On Wednesdays I have the opportunity to share my Design Team creations for The Cutting Cafe.
We are using either the Owl Shaped Card or the Fun with Owls, or both.

Isn't this little guy just too cute!



I created my Owl shaped card using brown and teal cardstock with cream, brown, teal coordinating DP.
I love this color combination!
After printing and cutting out the pieces, I sponged the edges and added black doodle lines.
Do you like my faux stitching?
I also added some white hi-lights as well.
Finishing touches include a bow and brads.

For more inspiration, please check out the The Cutting Cafe.
Leave a comment to let us know what you think of the Design Teams creations.
One randomly selected winner will receive their choice of 3 sets from the online store.

There is also a Design Team Call going on, which you can check out HERE.
This is a great Design Team to be a part of, creative, caring women.
And there are fabulous cutting files and printables to use on your projects.
Fun! Fun! Fun!

Enjoy your Day and don't forget to Catch the Frenzy! - Karen




11 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable!!! Love all your doodles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him!! He is gorgeous Karen!! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He´s so adorable and the papers are just perfect:)
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooooooooo ADORABLE AND I LOVE THE BLUE..and the doodling...to cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love him! I really, really love him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card super adorable!!!! TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen - this card is awesome - I love it. That owl is so darn cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I really like the colours you picked. I also love the details with your pen. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your owl is so adorable! I love the papers you chose for him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen this is great! I love the paper/color combination! I almost used that sentiment in mine, it was just going the wrong way for my card design.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...