Monday, September 17, 2012

Defying Gravity

My second post for today is a Design Team card I made for Songbird Challenges

Your card creation must feature something that flies! 
Which also needs to be your main image. Think Wings!
 
 
Supplies used:
Base of card 6" x 6" purple cardstock
Layer with pattern paper and two solid yellow strips of cardstock
Image from Tiddly Inks
Used Copic markers to color the image:
E00, E11, E33, Y00, Y06, Y08, BV00, BV02, BV04, RV02, RV20, R32, C-1
Sentiment from Close to My Heart
Lavender bow and adhesive rhinestones
 
 
Our sponsor for this fortnight challenge is Di's Digi Downloads
I hope you will find inspiration on the Blog from the other Design Team members
and have a chance to play along with us for this challenge.
 
I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
 
Sketch Saturday - Week #225
 
Raise the Bar - Challenge #111 - I believe I can fly - (anything with wings)
 
Have a great day and remember to Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet - love that little image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love all the colours on that dotty paper .. over the rainbow springs to mind!! hehe. Beautiful card! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, love your card and the bright colours and the image is so cute:)
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute!!! Had to pin it ;)

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind. Demonstrator
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    Save~10% shop w/me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, love this sweet image and bright sunny colours. Fabulous.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen I love these lovely bright colours and this gorgeous image on your stunning card.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Karen this is just gorgeous! I love nice bright colours and you have brought them together so beautifully! love it! such a pretty design too!
    Hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, Karen! Love your design and choice of colors! Beautiful coloring! Hugs,Frances.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...