Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day

Yesterday we celebrated Labor Day in the states.
A holiday that celebrates the economic and social contributions of our workers.
 
And today, at The Stamping Boutique, we are sharing cards we made for LABOR DAY...
honoring those workers. 
 
For my card, I used Audrey the Chef, which you can find in the store  HERE
My tribute to the hard working men and women in the hospitality business.

 
My card recipe:
 
Started with a yellow A2 card base
Color Audrey using my Copic markers
Dot pattern paper is from My Minds Eye 6 x 6 - Dwell
I added punched hearts, sponges with pink ink around the edges and outlined with black doodle lines.
All stamps are from Close to My Heart
I cut the & symbol from Cricut cartridge, George and Basic shades at 1"
 
I really hope you'll have a chance to play along at The Stamping Boutique this week.
I can't wait to see what you come up with.
 
Catch the Frenzy! - Karen
 
I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:
 
Card Makin' Mamas - add hearts
 
 CPS - sketch challenge 281
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Karen - I so love your cards. Amazing talent and loads of inspiration:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...