Sunday, September 9, 2012

Made Especially for You - Sketch

Monday begins a new challenge at Made Especially for You
Week 2 of the month - create a crad inspired by the provided sketch (see sketch below)
 
The Design Team is using images provided by Bugaboo
On my card I am using Silhouette-Butterfly Flowers, which you can find HERE
 
 
My card recipe:
A2 card base in Cream cardstock
I cut a 3" circle in the circle of the Brown layer using Cricut George & Basic shaped
I also cut two oval from the same cartridge at 3" and 2.5" for my sentiment
Papers and sentiment from my stash of old Close to My Heart products
Gingham scallop cut (vendor unknown) cut from "Just Because" cards at 5-1/2" trimmed to fit card
The Bugaboo image was printed in brown ink, which my hubby converted for my on Photoshop
Finishing touches:
Added a dark Cream ribbon/bow and tiny adhesive pearls to the image
Medium adhesive pearls added to the oval and along top edge of circle.
 
Our wonder sponsor this week is Bugaboo, giving away 7 images of choice
to the Winner, who will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
 
 
I am inviting you to join us this week for our Sketch challenge,
so head over to ME4Y and get inspired to create something wonderful using the sketch.
I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Challenge begins on Monday 09.10.12
 
I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
 
Crafty Calendar Challenges - Color Challenge - Browns and Creams
 
Squigglefly - SFC3512 - Monochromatic
 
The City Crafter - Week 125 - Monochromatic
 
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges - #73 Anything Goes
 
Enjoy your day and Catch the Frenzy! - Karen
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love this shilouette and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful monochromatic card ... that's a lovely stamp ... many thanks for playing at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Karen - beautiful, I adore the digi stamp:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW A very beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so elegant, i am inspired to try to a digi that is different than the ones that are to be coloured in, that i usually pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Karen, it looks perfect with the rounded corners... HUGS... SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect card for our challenge. I just love that image. So glad you played along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love the sepia/monochrome look - it's very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge Blog :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning Karen...love the monochromatic look! Very elegant.
    Tammy (DH DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Karen,

    this is so wonderful. Love the clean elegance of this card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    PS: I've a Blog-Candy if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...