Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remember 9 / 11

My share today is for The Stamping Boutique
This week, the Design Team has created cards "Remembering 9/11", show your American Pride.

I created a card using the Bald Eagle, which you can find HERE
Or go directly to the SHOP and take a look around.
I'm sure you will find something you like.


My card recipe:
A2 light grey card base
Added a layer of grey pattern paper for the background
I colored the Bald Eagle with my Copic markers
Using a template, cut a 3" circle around the image
I then used Cricut cartridge - "George & Basic Shapes", page 108 to cut a 3-1/2" <circle>
Sentiments stamped in Moonstruck ink
Sunflower ink to sponge around the circle with Eagle image.
Finishing touches:
Punched 4 grey stars, added blue rhinestones to the centers of the stars
Created a support ribbon with yellow grosgrain ribbon

I do hope you will have a chance to checkout the other Design Team inspiration on the blog,
and be inspired to create a card showing your American Pride!

I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:

Card Positioning Systems - CPS #282 Sketch


Crafting when we can - #26 - Recipe - Use 1 Large image, 2 Sentiments, 3 Colors

Come and Get it Challenges - Tic Tac Toe


For my card I used the bottom row - Punches, Rhinestones, Ribbon

Thank you for stopping by today and Remember those who loss their lives on 9 / 11

Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

 

5 comments:

  1. great card thank you for joining us at come and get it challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your patriotic card, thanks for remembering...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strking image Karen. Love the layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get it this week. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. great image, love the card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting When We Can, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...