Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A few exciting tidbits to share...

I am now a Design Team Member for Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Check out the introduction post HERE and this weeks challenge HERE
My first post is scheduled for Tuesday, December 4, 2012
I can't wait to share what I created!



************
 
 I will be Guest Designing for Jaded Blossom during their 1st Birthday Celebration in December.
My scheduled Guest Designer post day is on December 27, 2012
 
Jaded Blossom

Check out the details HERE

************

And the last tidbit...


For my project below.
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog
Check out the post HERE
 
 
Thanks for letting me share my excitement with you.
 
Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...