Tuesday, January 29, 2013

You are the...

Only One for Me!
 
This week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday we have sketch #103 for you to try.
 
 Sketch #103
 
And here is my card using Sketch #103 as my inspiration
 
Supplies I used to make my card:
I decided to make a long card for my creation - my card base measures 3.5" x 8"
All cardstock from my old stash of Close to My Heart papers
Designer Paper - Echo Park 6" x 6" paper pad - "For the Record 2" by Lori Whitlock
I used my Cricut cartridge Elegant Edges, page 39 <swirl2-s> frame feature cut at 3"
The sentiment is from My Favorite Things
It's called Lovey Dovey and you can find it HERE
Stamp the sentiment using Memento - Tuxedo Black on the inside frame piece
 
Finishing touches:
Green adhesive pearls
Black bakers twine and bow
 
Each week there is a great sketch to get that creative MOJO flowing,
as well as some great inspiration from the Design Team.
This was a quick sketch to use, with awesome results.
I hope you will be able to join us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!
I can't wait to see what you come up with.
 
Thanks for stopping by today - Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

6 comments:

  1. WOW Karen - this is gorgeous, I love the long cards, aren't they fab:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the sketch and such a striking use of DSP and the bold black - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card. That is an awesome sentiment. I love your papers and the whole feel of this card. Warm and friendly. Super job with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used this sketch, so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this, Karen!!! LOVE the length and your papers are fabulous! Sorry to be MIA last week! Life intervened, lol! :) HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen,

    I really love this card, it is so pretty & wonderful. I think the sentiment is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...