Monday, March 4, 2013

Challenge #53 with Tammy's Scrapin Corner

It's Monday morning!
And its back to work after a lovely weekend filled with card making, church and lunch with friends.
I trust everyone had a great weekend too!
 
Oh, and I have a new job...
I am now working at our School District Building in the Business Services Department.
So excited to be out of the school site and no longer an Office Manager.
I will miss many people: staff (you know who you are), families and students. Others...not so much!
My closest friends know my situation and this is a true answer to prayer. (PTL)
After accepting this position, I did receive word from another application I submitted for the City.
This position was for Administrative Assistant.
Out of 505 applications, I was one of 25 asked back to the next step in the process, a 2 hour test.
I did turn it down, as I had already accepted the District position, but this news really made my day.
 
I feel so blessed to have a new job, in a department where I will be appreciated and supported.
It already feels good and like family.
 
Anyway, enough of that... on with this weeks challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
Challenge #52 - RED and GREEN plus a RIBBON
 
Here's my card using Picking Flowers
 
 
Our Sponsor this week is QKR Stampede
 
 
Guest Designer is:  Dayan Marin, so please visit her blog and leave a comment.
 
I hope you will be able to join us this week and play along. 
I look forward to seeing what you come up with for your RED and GREEN plus a RIBBON card.
Now you can head over to the blog at Tammy's Scrapin Corner to see the inspiration shared.
 
Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

Entering this card into the following Challenges:
Critter Challenge Blog - #154 sketch
 
Pink Gem - Button it #69

5 comments:

  1. So Very cute
    I love this image and you did great
    For Challenge # 52
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUst GOrgeous! LOve your image and FABulous papers too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colourful card - and what a great sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks for joining at Critter Sketch: Challenge #154
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww such a beautiful card. I love the sweet image. The colours are wonderful and the sentiment is gorgeous.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of A Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...