Tuesday, April 30, 2013

#116 for Try Stampin' on Tuesday

Here's my card for this weeks sketch (see below) for Try Stampin' on Tuesday
 

 
Sketch #116 - I hope you will enjoy making something with this sketch as your inspiration

 
So sorry to have such a short post today...   I had an extremely busy weekend
Friday night out with friends, Saturday all day Women's retreat at church and I ran a 5K on Sunday
A lot of things just didn't get done and of course I had to work today - so now I need to get them done
 
I do hope you will visit the blog at Try Stampin' on Tuesday
Check out the rest of the Design Teams creations
 
BE INSPIRED!
Thanks for stopping by today - Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

5 comments:

  1. oh so Gorgeous hun
    Hugs Tammy Owner Of Tammy Scrappin Corner
    http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Karen - love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Karen. Love your color combination..

    Blessings
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love your little dragonfly and the pattern paper you have used :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are so vibrant on this card! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...