Monday, April 1, 2013

#56 for Tammy's Scrapin' Corner

 
Our new weekly challenge for Tammy's Scrapin' Corner starts today with a new theme...
 
April Fools or Funny Birthday Card
 
Front of card using Party Fruits
 
Inside of card...
 
If you have read my other post, you know that I was having computer issues all week
I was not able to print these digital images out on card stock, so this is on plain copy paper
I didn't want to miss my Design Team responsibility or my weekly Monday post
I colored the images using my Copic markers, and too my surprise, they didn't bleed
They are darker, as they saturated the paper more, and I didn't get a great blending of color
However, I did get my card done after our family Easter dinner
Yeah... I am so happy, happy, happy!
 
The images are from a new sponsor Deasy Designs
 
 
We also have SKdigis as a sponsor as well
 
 

I really hope you will be able to join us this week for our challenge
I look forward to seeing wha tyou come up with for your April Fools or Funny Birthday Card

Until then - Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. Love the zesty colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Karen, and the sentiment is great.
    Karal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great card - love the theme! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful.
    I love this Design.
    Thank you for another great Design
    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...