Monday, April 8, 2013

#57 Anything Goes at...

 
Monday brings our NEW Challenge #57
 
ANYTHING GOES
plus a recipe...1 image, 2 dies and 3 embellishments
 
Here's my card...

 
For my card I used the image Little Boy, which can be found HERE
My 2 dies are the ric rac and the banner, both from My Favorite Things
My 3 embellishments are buttons, fibers, and metal tag
 
I used the following Copic markers to color my image:
C-1, C-5, B00, B02, B05, E00. E21, E35, G14, RV13, Y11, Y15, YG03
All papers and embellishments are old items in my stash
Gotta clean it out!
 
Our wonderful sponsor this week is QKR
and 
Julie Well, as our Guest Designer for Challenge # 57
 Blog Address: http://www.imadeacard.blogspot.com/
 
Need more INSPIRATION
No worries, as there is a whole lot of that going on over at the blog HERE
Check it out and be inspired to create something WONDERFUL to share with us this week

Thanks for coming by today - Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

5 comments:

  1. This is precious and perfect any little boy. Love the buttons with the twine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Wonderful. I love the denim look
    just wondeful job.
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card!!! I love your coloring and those wooden buttons are FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image..FABulous colours too.
    LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks a right cheeky little imp!! Love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...