Monday, May 13, 2013

#62 for Tammy's Scrapin' Corner

Happy Monday everyone...
Today brings a new challenge at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner
#62 Anything Goes with Ribbon and Lace
 
Here's my card sharing for today - using Mom's Hat from one of our sponsors - A Day for Daisies
 
 
I used the following supplies in making my card:
Solid salmon cardstock from old stash of Close to My Heart
Kraft cardstock from My Favorite Things
Pattern paper from Glitz 6 x 6 pad "Kiss"
Colored the image using the following Copic markers:
R05, R11, R22, E35, E50, E51, E53, Colorless Blender
Sentiment inked with Chocolate ink, both from old Close to My Heart products
Scallop edge cut from Cricut cartridge, "Just Because Cards" <Truck-s> at 4-1/2", trimmed
Finishing touches:  ivory lace, light salmon ribbon/bow,
adhesive pearls and glossy accents for her necklace
 
We have two sponsors this week...
 
I hope you have found some inspiration here today, but if you need more inspiration...
Check out the rest of the Design Team creations on the blog.
 
I sure hope you will have a chance to join us this week
I can't wait to see your Ribbon and Lace creations
 
Until then - Catch the Frenzy! - Karen


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love those papers and that sweet image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card karen.. Looked for her in the folder but she wasn't there. so she must be one you had on had.. She is just gorgeous..

    Pam Dt

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...