Monday, May 6, 2013

Free Choice Challenge Theme at Scrappy Frogs

New monthly challenge for Scrappy Frogs begins today

Our new theme - FREE CHOICE
 
I had such a busy weekend and felt like my creative MOJO had left me... which would be so SAD :(
 
At times I get too use to having a theme or sketch to inspire me from the Design Teams I am on,
an this FREE CHOICE really stumped me and I was limited on time
 
So this is a quick card I am sharing today...
 
What I decided to do was dig through my stash of papers, embellishments, etc...
in hopes of finding something to inspire me
In the end, I settled for using an Echo Park mini theme collection kit called Just Married
There were papers, stickers and punch outs to use. 
I found a scrap piece of aqua cardstock to use and quickly made this wedding card
 
 
I finished it off with a black ribbon/bow and these wonderful teal and silver brads from my stash
 
So I challenge you to make something wonderful - FREE CHOICE of course
but maybe you can find something in your stash to use as well
 
I look forward to seeing what you come up with this month
 
Thanks for coming by - Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...