Sunday, September 1, 2013

Holiday Tag Challenge at Moxie FAB World

 
I have created my project for the Holiday Gift Tag Challenge over at  Moxie FAB World
 
This is my first time playing along at Moxie FAB World
 
I've been to the site before, but with Design Team obligations and working full time, I seem to run out of time to play in their challenges, and many other challenge sites as well.   There is so much information, sharing and fabulous inspiration on the site, I was really enjoying looking around. But, I am down to the wire with getting the Holiday Tag done and submitted before the September 2, Midnight EDT deadline, so here it is, I hope you enjoy it!
 


Here's my tag...

...which I made using a soup can pull tab for the top - a good Up-Cycle embellishment
I love using these pull tabs and adding them to the tags I make
Check out my previous tutorial posts for more soup can pull tab projects HERE




 Supplies I have used for this project:
3.5" x 5.5" white card stock base
All designer paper & sentiment from Simple Stories 6" x 6" paper pad - HOMEMADE HOLIDAY
I finished the tag with banners, adhesive pearls and three colors of fibers to make my bow
To add the soup can pull tab, punch a hole and then attach to the top of the tag with a large white brad
Now it is ready to add to any package by simply tying it on with ribbon laced through the tab

I encourage you to take a look at the tags already submitted, be inspired and play along at
Moxie FAB World
You'll might even get a few tags done before the holiday season arrives
 
Oh and BTW...the winning entries will receive a copy of Holiday Cards & More, Volume 8
 
I have my fingers crossed :)
 
Don't forget to check out my other 3 projects from 2012 using soup can pull tabs
See the link above
 
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Holiday Tag
 
Catch the Frenzy - Karen

I am also entering this tag in the following challenges:
Hobby Cutz Challenge - #14 - Recycle - (I used the soup can pull tab)

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautifully designed.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and love the papers. And great use of the soup ring pull! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! what a great idea use tab on tag. Beautiful project.
    Thank you for joining us at Hobbycutz “Recycling” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...