Saturday, December 7, 2013

Wishing you a ...

Happy Holiday Season

My Design Team card for Digi Haven fortnight challenge CHRISTMAS CARDS
I am a day late posting, too much on my plate
I do not why I keep thinking I can DO IT ALL - because I can't...will I ever learn?

Here's my card... using Reindeer Block from our sponsor- Bugaboo, which you can find HERE
 
 
My card was inspired by an old sketch #DS93 posted in April 2013 from deconstructing jen 
I get a lot of inspiration on her site, also check out The Deconstructed Sketchbook for other sketches
 
I started with an A2 white cardstock base
Layered with designer papers from Doodlebug Design 6 x 6 pad - North pole (Love this pack)
I colored the image in using the following Copic markers:
E11, E31, E33, E35, E53, R11, R22, R27, R59, G07, YG06, YG11, YG23
I did a little bit of paper piecing with the nose, holly and berries, then added Glossy Accents
To finish the card I added green circles, red button tied with jute and my sentiment banner
 
Our Sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo
 
 
I invite you to COME PLAY ALONG WITH US in our CHRISTMAS CARD challenge
Check out the HOW TO PLAY tab for all the details
REMEMBER:  you must use a DIGI image and link back to Digi Haven
 
Now grab a cup of coffee or something else warm and head on over to the BLOG to be inspired
 
Thanks for stopping by this morning - Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

2 comments:

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...