Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Gift Card Holder Tag

Since I am now just getting back into blogging, I am starting out slow, as I do not want to take on too much, too fast.  So, I have a little share for you today...

I had spent some time in early December creating some gift card holder tags to sell at an event and/or give to friends, co-workers, family.  Here is one I made using the Gift Card Die from Jaded Blossom.  I also used older stamp images from Close to My Heart, bitty bags I purchased from my local stamp store, Impress and other items from my stash of embellishments.

I did a big purge over the summer months in my craft room, cleaning out items no longer being used, which is really hard to do, and overwhelming when you see what you have accumulated over the years.  Note to self: use what I have.

That's what I did here, with my little tag.  Old spools of twine and jute, with a tiny gold jingle bell tied onto an old manila tag I used with the die.  I trimmed the tag down to fit into the bitty bag.  I then used scrap pieces of cardstock to cut out star shape on my Cricut and make a banner.  Finished the bag with my stamp images and added some red rhinestone.  Let me know what you think in the comment section.

 
<> <> <> <> <> <> <>
 
Thanks for stopping by today
 
Happy New Year - Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...