Monday, January 18, 2016

Exciting News...

I am so HAPPY, as this weekend many fun and exciting things happened concerning my blog, my creativity and my card posts.

First, I was the random WINNER over at Whimsie Doodles, for the December Monthly Challenge, and I get to chose 1 image FREE!  I will definitely be playing along again this month.  Look for my post later this week.

And then, tonight I was posting my new card for the sketch challenge over at From the Heart Stamps, and just saw that I was a Top Pick for last weeks i {heart} sketches, challenge #133.  Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! Makes me feel good knowing that my creations are enjoyed by others.  I love sharing my cards.
 
Check it out HERE 
 
 
And last of all...I am a new Design Team member for Kitty Bee Designs, I will have my first post on the last Thursday of the month.
 


Thanks for coming by today and sharing in my JOY!  Have a great Monday.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That is Awesome!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Migdalia for stopping by my blog. It is awesome, especially since I have been away from my blog for a little over a year and a half. It's good to be back.

      Delete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...