Monday, January 11, 2016

Snow Friend...

This morning I am sharing a card I made for the Whimsie Doodles monthly challenge. 

This month is a color challenge, which I find both challenging and inspiring.  It makes me stop and ponder, "what am I going to make", as well as, gets my creative thoughts flowing.  You will find the challenge HERE if you want to play along, you have until January 13.


My card is a standard A2 card using solid cardstock from my stash of paper.

I printed the image Snow Friends and sentiment, cut out circles using my Spellbinder Nestabilities circle die set.

The image was colored using the following Copic markers:  Blender, BG01, BG15, BV23, BV31, Y17, YR31

I ran the strip of aqua cardstock through my Cuttlebug, using the snowflake embossing folder.  I then rubbed Versa Craft White Pigment ink over the raised snowflake impressions.

The card was finished with a ribbon bow and Pretty Pink Posh, Clear Droplets.

This was a really great color combo, and I really like how the card turned out.

Hope you enjoyed my sharing today and I hope you have a really great week.

Thanks again for coming by.

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...