Friday, February 19, 2016

Another Happy Valentine's Day...

Today's Design Team post...my Mid Inspiration for Challenge #65
Theme - Valentines/Love 

 
Our sponsors are...
Etsy Shop and Blog

For my card I used a 6" x 6" grey base, layered with patterned paper from Doodlebug Design 6" x 6" pad called "Sweet Things" 

I colored this image from Julia Spiri, which can be found HERE using the following Copic markers:
Blender, C-0, C-1, C-3, BG000, BG01, BG05, E00, E21, E31, E33, E53, G00, G02, RV21, RV23

My finishing touches: layering white heart doily, and stitched hearts cut from Memory Box dies, sentiment banner and buttons

Join us for the last week of Challenge #65, you will find the post HERE.  Check out the other Design Teams creations and get inspired.  Come play along with us, we would love to have you.

Grateful you stopped by today.  Leave a comment, they are always appreciated.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...