Tuesday, February 9, 2016

You have my Heart...

My card today is just a fun Valentine's Day card I made for the challenge over at
The monthly challenge for January - Hearts A Plenty, found HERE

 
The image I used is called Mailed my Heart, found on their FREEBIE page.  She is adorable and I enjoyed coloring her and practicing my black hair skills.
 
I used the following Copic markers:  Blender, C-0, C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7, BG000, BG01, BG05, and E000, E00, E02, RV02, RV04
 
The card is a standard A2 grey base with layers of paper from a 6 x 6 pad from Doodlebug Design, Inc. called Sweet Things.  I used my Cricut to create the bottom scalloped edge.
 
To finish the card, Stitched Hearts, a die from Memory Box, and a banner die and sentiment from My Favorite Things.
 
I hope you enjoyed my card share today.  Please leave a comment, I love reading them.  And thanks for coming by today.
 
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...