Friday, April 29, 2016

Brighter days...

Are on their way

My Mid-Inspiration card is for the Design Team at Kitty Bee Design's
Aloha Friday Challenge #70 - April Showers
 
Here's my card...
 
 
Our sponsors for this challenge are:
 
 
 
 
My card base is 5.5" x 5.5" using sky blue cardstock from my stash

The image is called Rain from Star Stampz and colored in the following Copic markers:
Blender, B000, B00, B02, C-1, C-3, E00, E02, E11, E21, E33, R22, R27, R29, R59, RV21, Y08, Y17, YG06, YG23.  I also used a .3 multi liner in black on the hair

Sentiment I made on the computer, printed on yellow cardstock and used Spellbinders circle die to cut out.  I added a couple of clouds using the Precious Clouds set from Memory Box, which I sponged around the edges with sky blue ink for added dimension

A yellow ribbon/bow finished the card

This would be a great card for a friend going through tough times, who may need a word of encouragement, I love this saying

I hope you like my card, and I hope you will have a chance to join us in the last week of the challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations for the April Showers challenge found HERE

Thanks for coming by today,

Karen



1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card Karen! What a fab image that you have coloured so beautifully :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...