Friday, April 1, 2016

Friends Forever...

My share today is my Design Team card for Mid Week Inspiration for...


 
Our sponsors for Challenge #68 - FREINDSHIP...
 
 

 
 
My card is a 6" x 6" denim blue card base layered with burlap and pink cardstock.  I love brown, blue and pink together, it's one of my FAVORTIE color combo's
 
The image was colored using the following Copic markers:  Blender, B23, B24, B28, B32, B60, C-0, C-1, E00, E02, E31, E33, E35, G02, RV10, RV13, Y21, Y35
 
I finished the card with the sentiment stamped inside a metal tag, pink ribbon/bow, banner and adhesive hearts
 
You can find the image, Spring Song in the Etsy Shop, where you will also find other awesome images as well.   I absolutely loved coloring this image and had another opportunity to practice my hair technique

There is still time to play along and make sure to check out the Challenge and the read about the awesome deals and chances to win

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

That Craft Place - #7 Anything Goes

Glad you came by today, let me know what you think about my card.  I love reading through the comments.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...