Thursday, June 23, 2016

Fly a Kite...

My share today is for my DT SPOTLIGHT card over at Kitty Bee Designs

This month I am using this image called Kite Fun-Panda
Check out the SHOP for more fabulous images
I decided to make a simple card using bright colors and Washi tape

Here's my card...


Started with a sky blue A2 card base, rounded the corners and layered with white
My image was printed and cut out using a circle die

I colored the image using Copic markers:
BG000, BG01, BV00, BV02, C-0, C-1, C-3, RV10, RV13, Y02, Y08

Added to the background 3 coordinating strips of Washi tape

Finished the card with lavender sequins and sentiment

Thanks for coming by today - make sure to visit the BLOG for more inspiration

Karen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...