Friday, September 16, 2016

Don't be afraid to SPARKLE...

It's Mid-Inspiration time for Aloha Friday Challenge over at Kitty Bee's

Challenge #80 - Scraps (use a minimum of 3 patterned papers)

Here's my card...


We have two really great Sponsors for this challenge


and


For my Design Team card I am using this cute image from Alicia Bel called Butterfly Faery

I started with a white cardstock base and added a layer of pink patterned paper on top. 

I then colored my image using my Copic markers in the following colors: B00, B02, BV02, BV31, E00, E02, RV10, RV13, Y00, Y08

I used a circle die to cut around the image and mounted onto the card.  I added a sentiment banner and used 2 patterned papers to layer additional banners over a thin strip for my third patterned paper.

I finished the card with white gel pen hi-lights on the image, glitter on the wand and some pink adhesive rhinestones for that bit of SPARKLE!

I hope you will join us for the last week of Challenge #80, its a good way to use some scraps.  Head on over to the BLOG and check out the rest of the Design Teams inspiration and come play along with us.

Thanks for stopping in today - Karen







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...