Sunday, February 12, 2017

Bunny Love...

A quick card share for the  Weekly Sketch Challenge at From the Heart Stamps
I was so busy this week, and hadn't had time to create until this afternoon
I am really cutting it close to the deadline, but I gone it done...WHEW!

I am using this cute little image called Bunny Love  - it is a FREEBIE
Make sure to check the SHOP for all the quirky and cute images




I used a white base, layered patterned paper over the top, following the sketch, which I rotated.

I colored the bunny in the following Copic makers:  E00, E11, E21, E31, R11, R22, R27, R29.

I finished the card with a sentiment from this set, cut out the bunny image and mounted onto the card. I then added some red jewels for a little sparkle.

Here's the sketch



I will be back to share a few more Valentine/Love cards this week.

Thanks for stopping by tonight,

Karen





2 comments:

  1. So sorry for the belated comment! Thank you so much for taking part in our sketch challenge.
    Your card is Cute! (note the capital 'c'). Fab colouring too. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...