Sunday, March 12, 2017

Just Because...

Today's post I am sharing a card I made using...
Dreamin' Big Cardmaking Thin Cuts Bundle

Close to my Heart is having a 25% off all Thin Cuts for the month of March

See the badge on my right side bar, with the link  to Cut it Out! for details

Make sure to Join my March Orders Event
You can place an order and have it shipped directly to your home


This card is made using our Juniper cardstock cut 11" x 41/4", folded along the 51/2" inch mark.  I then layered with a piece of White Daisy cardstock, cut at 4" x 5.25"

I love white space on cards, so this is a card that you can make really quick, using those thin strips of paper scraps we all have in our stash. 

I trimmed the Dreamin' Big papers into 5" x 1/2" strips.  Next, tear the edges to look like Washi tape, making sure each one is slightly shorter than the last strip. Attach the strips with adhesive.

Using your favorite Die Cutting machine, select your image from the Dreamin' Big stamp set, which has several bugs with wings...Dragonfly, 2 Butterflies and a Ladybug. I chose the Dragonfly for this card, stamping the image on White Daisy cardstock using Poppy ink,  position the coordinating die over the stamped image.  I usually anchor the die down with a small piece of Washi tape to hold it in place. Run through your die cutting machine for a perfect cut, ready to embellish your card.

The stamp also has several sentiments to use on your cards.  I inked the Just Because sentiment in Slate ink, then finished the card with Poppy twine and a Gold Glitter Gem attached to the Dragonfly.


Thanks for coming by today - Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...