Friday, June 25, 2021

Inspired using Outdoor Borders S2106

A few more days remaining to purchase this awesome Stamp of the Month for June.  Place a qualifying order before June 30th, and purchase for $5.00.  Better yet, Sign up to become a V.I.P and you will receive the Stamp of the Month "Free", with a qualifying order, plus you are eligible to receive other great benefits too!

Here's a little video I created, using this SOTM for June, a recap of the cards I posted earlier this week.  I hope you are inspired and consider making a purchase on my shopping site.



Thanks for stopping by and stay cool.  PNW is going to be in triple digits this weekend, breaking record highs here.  My crafty space is in my nice, cool basement, so I plan to create this weekend.  What do you do to stay cool?

Glad you stopped by, enjoy your weekend.

Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...