Wednesday, June 16, 2021

June 2021 Stamp of the Month (SOTM)

 There is still is 2 more weeks that you can place a qualifying order and get the June SOTM for $5.00, don't miss out!  The set is called Outdoor Borders S2106, and there are 9 outdoor, summer borders you can use on cards, or your scrapbook pages.  You can view the details HERE

How fun is this set?  Need some inspiration?  Check out my cards below that I created using the June SOTM, along with the stamp and thin cut set D2019 Take a Hike I made these 3 cards using cardstock and inks in the following colors:  Blue Belle, Mink, Black, Toffee.  The patterned paper is from our current May-June Mix-In paper pack item # X9028 You can also see that these stamps can be used to make great card backgrounds. To finish the cards I colored the images using my Tri Blend Markers, wooden shades, which I rubbed them in toffee ink to color them, and some gold sequins, sparkles and mink twine.

All 3 cards together, and you can take a closer look below of each one


create a diagonal background by alternating paper, cardstock and patterned with stamping

create a background using the image in 3 colors, and offset the words

a simple border

You can view the products on my shopping site, and please let me know if I can answer any questions.

Did you like the cards that I shared?  Which is your favorite? Leave me a comment and let me know.

I am glad you stopped by today - I will be back later this week to share 3 more cards using some more of these borders.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...