Monday, June 28, 2021

Stars and Sparklers

The Stars and Sparklers paper pack and coordinating product is only available until the end of June. This product suite is so versatile from 4th of July, to Americana, as well as Birthday and Summer celebrations too.  It also has a beautiful red, blue and white floral sheet, for a more feminine card, you might want to create.


Check out the link hi-lighted in blue, above for the Stars and Sparklers products.  Since it is included in the May/June catalog, you only have until the 30th to make your purchase.

To see what I created, watch my video below, which includes images of some of the product, card workshop kit and stamp set.  There is more to view on my shopping site, a scrapbook workshop kit, and additional stamps sets that would work with these papers.

Enjoy the short video of my creations, and I hope it inspires you to create something awesome today.



I hope you saw something that inspired you.  Let me know if you have a favorite card, and leave me a comment.  I am hanging in the basement, my crafty space, as it has been extremely hot in the PNW, today in my city of Tukwila, 108 was the high.  Triple digits just doesn't happen here, and this is the 3rd day in a row.  Stay cool, drink your water and have a great evening.

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...