Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm Celebrating Today

Another Challenge, another post.  This card I made is being entered into MOJO Monday - Monday Challenge #224 based on the sketch below.

Again after searching through my stash of papers, I found some wonderful coordinating pattern paper from Close to My Heart.  I believe they are Chocolate, Tulip and Kiwi??  Anyway, be inspired, to choose your own color combo.  I also came across some great elements to add to my card.  White antique buttons, a small crocheted heart, ric-rac and in my sewing basket, pearl stick pins.  I hope you will enjoy my finished card.


Inside of card
For this card cut as follows:
Base CS - A2 Cream
Pattern paper 4-1/2" x 3"
Pattern paper banner 3-3/4" x 1-1/4"
and 1-1/2" x 3/4"

Cartridges used:

Elegant Edges - <Flower3> Cream and <Flower3-s> Kiwi at 2-1/2"

I also cut a 2" circle in Tulip and small hole punches in Chocolate to add around the circle.

To complete this card:  I sponged the Cream edges in Chocolate, and added Chocolate small circle punches around the circle.  Layer all pieces as shown in the photo, working back to front.  I also added Chocolate floss to the buttons and Glossy Accents to the Chocolate small circle punches. Message stamp is from Close to My Heart.


Catch the Frenzy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...