Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

One last Valentine card to share...

I wasn't going to post today, but since my hubby and I had no plans for Valentine's Day, as I am still recouping from a Medical procedure I had on Monday morning, I decided to share a card that was inspired by two little rose candle's a co-worker gave to me as a gift at Christmas.  She found them in a shop in Ashland, OR and they are so sweet (Thanks Kim!).  Shortly after getting these candle's, I received my Flower Shoppe cartridge in the mail and wanted to play around with making some roses.  Anyway, the result is the card pictured below.

To make this card:

A2 bright pink cardstock for base of card.  I used the Flower Shoppe cartridge to create my roses in the same bright pink color, adding blue rhinestones to the center of each rose.  I ran a light lavendar paper through my Cuttlebug using the swirl folder.  The dark blue paper is a velvet peice I found in my stash of paper. 

To complete this card:

I used a heart punch to create the light lavendar leaves, sponged around the edges with Navy ink and stamped the message in the same ink color.  I also added a dark blue ribbon to the card.

I hope each of you enjoyed your Valetine's Day with your someone special.  My someone special just arrived home with my favorite ice cream - Mint Chocolate Chip!  He is so good to me!


Catch the Frenzy!

1 comment:

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...