Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Another Design Team Call

I'm just so excited to announce...


I have been asked to join Colorful Creations Design Team. It's "A place where scrappers can come to Craft, Create and Share. Come Grow With Us!"  The site is not only for scrappers, but for card makers too.  I will be hosting a bi-monthly card challenge.  My first challenge will be up on April 1, so please make sure to check my challenge and other Design Team members challenges as well.


There will also be a Spring Fling Blog Hop with challenges and prizes along the way. Look for more information soon, to include a list of sites along the hop, my challenge, and blog candy.

Colorful Creations


Catch the Frenzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...