Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fussy and Fancy Design Team Call

I decided to apply for the Fussy and Fancy Design Team Call, but choosing 3 of my favorite projects is "Oh so hard to do".  I have many more cards in my gallery, so please take a peek.


I decided to choose the following three cards for several reason: 

They all were a lot of fun to make for the challenges I entered them into.

They show my ability to work with color and embellishments.

They make me smile.

They all were recognized as Top 2, 3 or 5 in the challenges.



Thank you for stopping by to check out a few of my cards.









Catch the Frenzy!

    3 comments:

    1. Thanks for entering the design team call over at Fussy and Fancy Karen. Your selection gives us a great insight into your crafting talents and your favourite styles.

      Our new design team members will be announced shortly after the closing date and those that are successful will be contacted prior to the announcement.

      Good luck :-)

      xx Sazzle xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love them all. You do have a great flair for fussy & fancy. But you also have a great flair for simple and stunning.

      Good luck, I hope you get on the team.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi Betsy - so nice to hear from you and thanks for the compliment. I truly am having fun designing and blogging. I have visited your blog as well and will again. There is so much sharing among us crazy paper crafters.

      ReplyDelete

    Please leave me some comment LOVE!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...