Friday, March 30, 2012

Colorful Creations - Spring Fling Blog Hop


Thanks for playing along in our "Spring Fling Blog Hop"!

My challenge for you is to create an Easter card using a cross.
After you complete your project, post it in the Colorful Creations gallery
Please tag it "DT Karen Spring Fling".
Also, please link your project to my blog using the link at the bottom of this post.
Your layout or project must be newly created as of March 30th
 and cannot be combined with any other CC Challenges.
You have until Saturday, April 8th midnight MST to complete your challenges



Make sure to use at least 7 of the secret products on your layout/project,
then post a link in the Spring Fling Challenge Event!
 Leave a comment, after you post your layout/project,
 so we can leave you some love on your blog,
doing so you will be entered into RAK's offered for the DT blog challenges!

For your "Spring Fling Challenge" my product is to raid your stash
and use buttons on your layout or project!

I can’t wait to see your creations! Here is my example...

It's time to do a bit of Spring Cleaning of your stash!

Each DT member will give you a product from your stash,
to be combined into your layout/project for the

Andrew came from here
Karen You are here
Kristie go here next

Here's how to win the RAK to the right
  • Become a follower of my blog
  • Participate in my above card challenge
  • Leave a comment here and on the Colorful Creation blog
  • Answer 6 trivia questions about my blog - send answers to my email at stampinQT@comcast.net
  • DO NOT post answers in the comment section
All answers can be found on my blog.  Have fun!
1.)  What city and state do I live in?
2.)  What is the phrase I use at the end of each post?
3.)  What date did I post "The Bold & The Beautiful"?
4.)  Besides Colorful Creations, name one other DT that I am on.
5.)  What is my occupation?
6.)  What is the meaning of Frenzied?
All persons with all 6 (six) answers correct will go into a random drawing for the RAK.

Catch the Frenzy!



10 comments:

  1. Karen, Your project is absolutely beautiful. So very creative and talented! What a fun blog hop challenge you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! A card I will give to my mom & dad in-law.
    http://colorfulcreations.ning.com/photo/albums/dt-karen-s-challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is AMAZING!! I love the bold colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for the comment, stopping by and playing the trivia. I look forward to your creation for the challenge.

      Delete
  4. I entered my card and the link works but for some reason there is no image. You can find it in the gallery. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...