Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fun Little Valentine Treats

Happy Valentines Day!
 
I have two little Valentine treats to share today.
These were part of the projects I made for my card class last month.
 
They both are made with metal dies from My Favorite Things
These two dies were so much fun to play with, along with the Lollipop Additions-Love stamp set!

 
I hope you enjoyed my quick little post today, short and sweet!
 
May your day be filled with Love, Hugs and Chocolate!
 
Thanks for stopping by today - Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute & Yummy Treats!
    Happy Valentine's Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Two great treat gifts - love them both. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...